- As low as $273/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Oceanfront villa just updated, steps from the beach, sizable pool, and hot tub!
Pristine, comfortable condo lets you go to sleep to the sound of the waves. Scenic ocean vistas from every room and balcony. This oceanfront villa has two sides accessible through separate doors. The A side includes entirely equipped kitchen, living room with flatscreen TV and queen-size sleeper couch, and a master bedroom with a king-size bed. Flatscreen, vanity, and private bathroom with tiled, walk-in shower. The B side of the villa includes a guest bedroom with two full-size beds and a private bathroom with walk-in shower. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
On the ground floor, you’ll find many amenities, including a seasonally heated pool, plenty of lounge chairs, hot tub, and infant pool as well as outdoor grilles, exercise center, indoor pool, a picnic deck, and a private boardwalk to the beach. A short walk to the Fazio golf course and tennis courts.
The Villamare condo community is known for its luxuriant and handsomely kept landscaping. Part of the Palmetto Dunes Plantation of Hilton Head Island, the development is walkable and has meandering bicycle paths as well. You’ll be mid-island, close to golf, tennis, pickleball, theater, and superb eateries. Boutiques, cafes, bars, and nightclubs are all near Villamare.
Condo 1407 will make a welcoming home base for your memorable vacation on the island!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25921
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Villa with Shared Pools, Hot tub, and Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles