- As low as $69/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1380 sq ft (128 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Book your next Hilton Head vacation in this townhouse surrounded by grassy landscapes and professionally trimmed foliage. With a shared on-site pool, and world-class golf and tennis within walking distance, you’ll have your pick of fun activities to choose from!
Located in the Shipyard Plantation neighborhood of Hilton Head, this home is just a short walk from the beach, making it simple to walk over and dig your toes into the sand any time you want. If you plan to bring a car to discover the local stores and eateries, the townhouse also includes parking directly in front.
The entirely equipped kitchen makes it painless to fix up your favorite meals during your stay, and the breakfast nook lets everybody savor a bite to eat together. In the living room, you’ll find a 42” flatscreen TV, along with cable and complimentary WiFi to make the hours melt away. If you feel like getting some fresh air, the Shipyard Golf Course is just a few steps away, as is the Van der Meer Tennis Academy and a shared community pool. And, your dogs can come along to join in the fun too!
Rest and relaxation are waiting for you! Book this gorgeous vacation rental today.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25813
City/town permit number: 025813
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Adventure Cove. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the perfect Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Updated Townhome on Golf Course with Grill, Al Fresco Dining, and Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.