- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Crib/infant bed available
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1199 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1199 square feet
Centre Court 7832
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Elegance and convenience meet at this family-friendly condo near the beach! Centrecourt 7832 offers an open floor plan combining the kitchen, living room, and dining area, two huge bedroom suites, a sizable covered porch, and two bathrooms. Step inside this charmingly-decorated abode and you'll find the updated, entirely-equipped kitchen to your left. It features granite countertops throughout and modern appliances that include a full-size refrigerator, microwave, oven, stove, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, silverware, and a toaster. There is a stackable washer/dryer combo as well.
The breakfast bar will be ideal for fast meals and it seats three, but if you're in need of more space indoors, the dining table offers six more spaces. As you make your way to the living room, you'll find a shelf with board games, books, and a Bose system, and a tiny, but efficient desk that along with the high-speed WiFi will be ideal for working from home. The living room features handsome vaulted ceilings, a ceiling fan, colorful artwork, a enormous L-shaped couch, and two armchairs strategically placed near a flatscreen TV on top of a stand. The huge, covered porch off the living room is the ideal place to lounge and appreciate the breeze and surrounding nature. It also features a four-people outdoor dining area and a modest outdoor couch and table. Back inside, suite number one has two beds, a ceiling fan, a portable fan, a flatscreen TV on top of a stand, a large drawer, and a full ensuite bathroom with a two-person vanity and a tub/shower combo. Suite number two has two beds as well, a ceiling fan, a flatscreen TV on top of a stand, and a bookcase with plenty of books and board games. It also has a full ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Guests will be granted access to a shared outdoor pool and tennis court.
What's close by:
With the beach being less than one mile away, beachgoers will be delighted by the location. Appreciate all Palmetto Dunes World Class amenities including three golf courses, tennis, stores and eateries, a general store, water activities, and exceptional beaches. You're just a short walk from Alexander's Restaurant and the General Store.
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
Paid parking only
A crib is available for younger guests
Step-complimentary access to bathroom and bedroom
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026644
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Find your best deal:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Family-Friendly Condo w/Free WiFi, Covered Porch, Washer/Dryer, and Shared Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If not, email the host before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles