- As low as $338/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Villamare 1409 is a freshly updated and updated condo located on the fourth level of The Villamare in Palmetto Dunes. This fourth floor, ocean view condo is located in building one and has ocean vistas from the balcony shared by the living room and main bedroom as well as the balcony access from the guest bedroom. Enter the villa and immediately appreciate the ocean view directly in front of you via the sizable floor-to-ceiling windows at the back wall of the villa. The upgraded luxury plank vinyl wood floors give a tasteful and inviting welcome.
The updated and completely-equipped kitchen greets you with its granite countertops, new stainless appliances, and huge breakfast bar with seating for four. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen, offers seating for four and opens to the living room. The living room has new and updated furnishings, including a sleeper couch, wall-mounted flat panel intelligent TV, and impressive ocean view.
The main bedroom features a king-size bed, huge wall-mounted flatscreen TV, and an updated en-suite bath with a enormous glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The guest bedroom is located off the main entry area and has two queen beds, a flat panel TV, balcony access with ocean vistas, and an updated private en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Guests of this villa really savor the roomy, open living concept and proximity to the ocean!
Villamare features an indoor heated pool, spa with a exercise room, sauna, steam room, and a large oceanfront pool with a heated spa offering broad vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. Also enjoy a covered gazebo with bathrooms plus a picnic deck with tables, grilles, benches, and swings for your enjoyment. Within painless walking distance, you will find the Fazio and Arthur Hills golf courses, Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center, bicycle, kayak, canoe units, and the Marriott and the Omni Hotels.
Things to know:
All TVs have access to streaming services (Roku and Hulu).
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Palmetto Dunes has the complimentary Beach Buggy that will come and pick you up and bring you to the beach and drive you back home.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027183
City/town permit number: 27183
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and choosing the rightrental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Updated Fourth Floor Condo w/Ocean Views, Shared Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles