- As low as $102/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1122
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Hilton Head Island, home of white sand beaches and world-class golf courses. If you're looking for the ideal hideaway for fun in the sun, look no further! Spend all day at the beach, participating in fun units and excursions like parasailing, paddleboarding, surfing, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, and every other waterfront activity imaginable. Explore appealing downtown by discovering local eateries, arts, entertainment, and an array of family-friendly attractions. Indulge in some friendly competition on the tennis courts, then cool off in the glittering pool or relax in the hot tub afterward.
Inside this freshly remodeled condo, you'll be met with a bright interior and a beachy and carefree vibe throughout the well-appointed living space. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the brand-new plush furnishings, carrying on great conversations with adored ones, and indulging in a movie marathon on the sizable TV. Prepare huge meals and beach picnic snacks in the sophisticated kitchen, equipped stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard room, and a gorgeous dining table. Cozy beds in roomy bedrooms ensure that everybody will receive a amazing nighttime's rest from the day's adventures, with a couch bed included for optimal room. Sip your coffee on the covered patio, watching the sunrise through the trees to start your morning off right.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26721
City/town permit number: 057780
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and pick your Hilton Head vacation home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Tasteful condo with pool, tennis, hot tub, balcony, & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.3 miles