- As low as $148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1164 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1164 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ideal for modest families and groups looking for a breezy and comfortable place to stay, this second-floor pool-view condo provides all the essentials to spend a really phenomenal vacation on Hilton Head Island! This marvelous abode is conveniently located roughly a half mile from the beach and less than a mile from Coligny Beach Park, becoming rather the beach-cation rental! There are outstanding attractions within 10 miles of your doorstep, which include The Jazz Corner, Harbour Town Lighthouse, and Coastal Discovery Museum.
When you book this condo, you and your beloved group are going to be granted access to the complex's shared amenities, including a shining outdoor pool, which can be seen from your balcony, and a tennis court.
Inside, the sunny living room offers a incredible spot to relax and relax after a thrilling day at the pool or exploring the surroundings. Kick back and stream a favorite series on the intelligent TV with cable, or treat your adored ones to delicious homemade snacks prepared in the well-equipped kitchen. Then, gather around the dining table for some board game action! Additional amenities include a washer/dryer right off the kitchen and central AC.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072564
City/town permit number: 30986
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect rental:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2nd-floor snowbird-friendly condo with balcony, pool, tennis, pool views, & W/D has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the host before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.