- As low as $382/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1857 sq ft (173 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1857 square feet
Kingston Dunes 68
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sophisticated, modern, cavernous, and private, the ideal Hilton Head Island hideaway exists, and it's here! This secluded home is against the backdrop of charming Spanish moss trees with a private pool, sun deck, and is only a short drive to the beach.
Inside you'll find high ceilings, a bright interior, and tons of natural light, making this home away from home feel warm and welcoming. Ideal for groups or families, there's something for everybody here. Gather round the living area to chat, stream movies on the wall-mounted TV, or comfortable up next to the fireplace with a good book. Create memories together while playing board games or eating a grandiose meal in the formal dining area. The chef of the group will appreciate preparing meals and beach picnic snacks in the full kitchen, complete with a floating island range and breakfast bar. For those who need to stay connected and work, there's a dedicated workspace in the laundry area with a desk and chair.
With plenty of room for everybody and a TV in every bedroom, everybody will sleep comfortably. The main bedroom features a opulent en-suite bathroom with a roomy walk-in shower, and a private entrance out to the deck and pool.
THINGS TO KNOW
Family Animals are not allowed in the pool.
Rokus are included, but guests are to use their own streaming accounts.
The main bedroom closet is locked and to remain locked for owner/Vacasa purposes.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Complex parking for three cars. Garage is not accessible to guests.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Gorgeous and sunny home with pool, beach access, & washer/dryer - dogs welcome has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.2 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Gorgeous and sunny home with pool, beach access, & washer/dryer - dogs welcome?Book Online Get Information Call: