- As low as $109/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1857 sq ft (173 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1857 square feet
Kingston Dunes 68
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sophisticated, modern, cavernous, and private, the ideal Hilton Head Island hideaway exists, and it's here! This secluded home is against the backdrop of handsome Spanish moss trees with a private pool, sun deck, and is only a short drive to the beach.
Inside you'll find high ceilings, a bright interior, and tons of natural light, making this home away from home feel warm and welcoming. Ideal for groups or families, there's something for everybody here. Gather round the living area to chat, stream movies on the wall-mounted TV, or comfortable up next to the fireplace with a good book. Create memories together while playing board games or eating a grandiose meal in the formal dining area. The chef of the group will appreciate preparing meals and beach picnic snacks in the full kitchen, complete with a floating island range and breakfast bar. For those who need to stay connected and work, there's a dedicated workspace in the laundry area with a desk and chair.
With plenty of room for everybody and a TV in every bedroom, everybody will sleep comfortably. The main bedroom features a opulent en-suite bathroom with a roomy walk-in shower, and a private entrance out to the deck and pool.
THINGS TO KNOW
Animals are not allowed in the pool.
Rokus are supplied, but guests are to use their own streaming accounts.
The main bedroom closet is locked and to remain locked for owner/Vacasa purposes.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33051
City/town permit number: 063054
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Gorgeous and sunny home with pool, beach access, & washer/dryer - dogs welcome has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.