- As low as $148/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
Windsor Place 207
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Roomy 2nd floor villa is ideal for families, couples, and friends traveling together because of the floor plan, 1442 square feet, featuring tall ceilings and striking ocean vistas from the living areas and both bedrooms. Take in the vistas of the lush gardens with fountains, pools, hot tubs, and the Atlantic Ocean beyond.
This broad condo has a well-appointed kitchen with grilling tools, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and is open to the dining area and sizable great room. The dining table seats 6 people normally and 10 with use of simple constructed-in butterfly leaf, plus 2 bar stools. Just off of the kitchen is a closet containing a washer and dryer. The roomy gathering room comfortably seats 8 people, is equipped with a 42' flatscreen HDTV, and has a sleeper couch. There is complimentary WiFI and cable TV for entertainment throughout the villa. The private balcony can be accessed through the sliding doors. As a additional, all beds were brand new in the fall of 2018!
Located in Palmetto Dunes Resort with three championship eighteen hole golf courses, 26 tennis courts, eateries, shopping, marina with fireworks in the summer, and a complimentary door-to-door shuttle(from March to Sept), it’s no wonder that Palmetto Dunes Resort is Travel and Leisure’s #1 Family friendly resort in the continental USA and Canada.
A ideal family vacation, golf group outing or weekend hideaway. Hilton Head provides 50 miles of public bicycle paths and nature trails. A local park with baseball, soccer, tennis, basketball and other activities is a mile away. Outdoor activities of all kinds are available for any level of exercise. Hilton Head has outstanding nature preserves, beaches, water sports, and even zip line adventures. If you savor shopping there are outdoor malls, outlet malls and specialty stores galore. Hilton Head is the most family friendly beach vacation you can have, it has been voted one of the top ten family beaches in the country. There are 250+ eateries and 24 golf courses on the island.
THINGS TO KNOW
The pool is not heated from April 30th to November 30th. The kid pool is not heated all year round.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25974
City/town permit number: 063358
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Updated Oceanfront Condo with Shared Pools, WiFi, Hot Tub & Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you long to visit, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles