- As low as $175/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 120
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel a calming vacation in this two-bedroom condominium with a comfortable back deck overlooking the lagoon. Island Club features three outdoor swimming pools surrounded by lounge chairs with canopy shades, a shared hot tub, and more! One pool even features in-water chairs to relax and appreciate a cool drink.
This gated property is located in a peaceful, forested area away from the city life and hordes. It is located within a short distance of the pristine sandy beaches along the South Carolina coast. Guests have access to a state-of-the-art exercise center with modern exercise equipment, a hottub, outdoor tennis courts, a playground, and communal BBQ areas.
The kitchen is entirely equipped with granite countertops, bespoke cabinetry, and modern appliances, including a dishwasher, sink, refrigerator, oven, and stove top. The living room has a flatscreen TV plus superb vistas of the swimming pools and tennis courts. Both the primary bedroom and guest bedroom are located on the second floor and include private bath and shower rooms.
Book your stay in this tropical condo to experience a relaxing vacation getaway!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Please note: this home resides in a noise-sensitive area and the owners participate in our Good Neighbor protection program. Our intelligent home technology will alert our team if excessive decibel or occupancy levels are detected, accepting us to reach out directly with a reminder of max. occupancy and peaceful hours. This technology is privacy compliant, and only monitors the presence of decibels and devices-not any personal conversation or information. Thank you for supporting our efforts to be good neighbors!
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26272
City/town permit number: 070490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Tropical Condo with Pool, Hot Tub, Lagoon Views from Balcony - Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles