- As low as $177/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
This Hilton Head gorgeous two bedroom, two bath plus additional twin room villa has exceptional vistas of the George Fazio golf course!
The kitchen is completely equipped featuring new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The pass-through window overlooks the dining room with seating for 6 and the view of the George Fazio golf course.
The roomy living room has plenty of seating, and HDTV and access to the private deck.
The main bedroom located on the first floor includes a king size bed, HDTV, and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has been entirely remodeled in 2023 featuring a pretty enormous tiled walk-in shower (handicap accessible)and an new vanity.
On the second floor, you will find the second bedroom and additional room. This bedroom has two Queen size beds, HDTV, and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has been fully refreshed in 2023 featuring an handsome double sink vanity and tiled tub and shower combination.
The additional room right off the bedroom includes a twin size bed and HDTV.
From your private patio, you are about 20 paces to the nearest golf green. There is outside seating and a grille for cooking. No villa is closer to the course! Eat outside while watching the golfers go by.
Inverness Village is located near the George Fazio golf course in Palmetto Dunes. The villa is just a few mins. bicycle ride from the beach.
The community amenities include an on-site community pool and kids's pool and private tennis courts. The distance to the beach is a little less than a mile - that's a nice bicycle ride or you can use the (seasonal) Dunes Buggy Shuttle, a complimentary on-demand shuttle service. You are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer: golfing, tennis, pickleball, beach, lagoon, shopping , eateries and miles of bicycle paths.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Convenient Location plus Golf Course Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles