- As low as $171/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Power boating nearby
- Private spa tub
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6204
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Searching for a vacation rental that offers the ideal balance between privacy and amenities? This condo within the Island Club resort is sure to fit the bill, with home conveniences including a full kitchen and washer/dryer inside, and access to the resort's pools and hot tub, private beach access, tennis courts, and other amenities waiting just outside!
Located just a couple of miles from eateries, stores, and other businesses in town, this condo is far enough away from the hustle and bustle that you won't have to worry about too many hordes. Golf, bicycle paths, and other area attractions are a short distance away, though you might be tempted to spend your entire vacation calming on the community's sandy beach or soaking in the sunshine by one of the pools.
Inside, this two-bedroom condo has enough space for up to five guests, making it ideal for a family hideaway or a trip with a few close friends. Use the full kitchen to prepare your own meals in between trips to close by eateries, and use the complimentary WiFi and cable TV to stay entertained in the evenings after returning from the beach.
You deserve a vacation! Reserve your stay at this delightful condo, and start making plans for your next great hideaway.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25846
City/town permit number: 025846
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Family-Friendly Condo with Shared Pools, Hot Tub & Private Resort Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles