- As low as $75/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Savor the best of Hilton Head at this roomy second-floor villa, located just steps from the island's sandy beaches. You’ll be within striking distance of a lagoon, a golf course, a shared pool, and the ocean, making this an ideal destination for an action-packed, anxiety-complimentary hideaway.
This villa is located in the Shipyard area, which puts you right in the middle of many world-class attractions. Whether you want to hit a few tennis balls at the Van der Meer Tennis Center or get on the driving range at the Shipyard Golf Course, you’ll have all these options and more within walking distance!
Back at your comfortable rental, you’ll appreciate cathedral ceilings, cozy furnishings, and cable and complimentary WiFi for hours of entertainment. Cooking delicious homemade fare is a cinch, thanks to a entirely-equipped kitchen, and a washer-dryer unit is supplied in case of a longer stay.
With superb accommodations and direct access to a raft of first-rate attractions, this enchanting villa is a terrific example of what beachfront vacation living has to offer. Book today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026472
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home tips:
Get the best rental value:
- To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the perfectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Homey second-floor villa with admittance to shared pool and close to beaches has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.