- As low as $170/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
Springwood Villas 51
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Updated with new paint, new fixtures, and new furnishings, this serene and very inviting villa is ready to give you and your guests a five-star experience! This vacation rental features a well-equipped, full kitchen and a close by dining table for six - ideal for meals or family game nights. The chill, sunlit living area, has a intelligent, Roku-equipped TV and sliding door access out to the furnished balcony. Guests will also appreciate a shared outdoor pool, and simple access to the new area trolley system with a stop just steps away.
What's close by:
This location is hard to beat as Coligny Beach Park, and Plaza are the main hubs for pristine white sand, countless dining options, and shopping galore, all less than a mile from your door. If you want to get some exercise, the walking and cycling paths of the island are sure to please, as they provide an painless and fun way to discover the surrounding area. Also, consider a fast four-mile drive to Harbour Town to shop, dine, check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse, or play a round of 18 at Harbour Town Golf Links!
Things to know:
One queen-size sofabed in the living area
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026805
City/town permit number: 26805
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
When to go & When to book:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Serene, updated villa with WiFi, washer/dryer, central AC & pool has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.