- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 825 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 825 square feet
Beachwood Place 1H
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
When it comes to Hilton Head Island, there are few places as ideally located as Beachwood Place 1H. Boasting uninterrupted pool and ocean vistas, a private furnished balcony, and beach access mere steps away, you won't have any shortage of fun activities right at your fingertips. Not to mention, Coligny Beach Park is less than a mile away where you will find unlimited options for dining, shopping, and beach units. When you have had your fill of sandy toes or tanning by the shared pool, kick back inside and savor the central AC as a delicious meal simmers in the completely equipped kitchen. Finish each dreamy day on the balcony with a favorite drink in hand or leave the sliding door open as you watch a movie so you can feel that salty breeze lull you into relaxation. Don't hesitate, as this is a rare find in Hilton Head!
Things to Know
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28262
City/town permit number: STR PERMIT
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First, have your group commit to a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Ideal Island Gem W/ Shared Pool, Beach Access, Free WiFi, Private Balcony & More has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.