- As low as $96/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 839 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 839 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 27E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Totally modernized in December 2021, this top-floor two-bedroom/two-bath condo offers the complex's biggest available layout. Appreciate vistas of a calming lagoon and spot local wildlife from the comfort of your private, upsized balcony. Just 300 yards from the beach, your mid-island locale offers fast access to the coast. This condo is also located directly across from a pool and hot tub. Additional amenities include a playground, tennis courts, and racquetball courts.
The open living area is outfitted with brand-new furnishings and includes a adore seat, sleeper couch, and 55-inch TV. Glass doors slide open to the private balcony, which features gorgeous lagoon vistas.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the modern kitchen equipped with quartz countertops, a full suite of appliances, and dry bar complete with drink refrigerator. When you're ready to eat, gather at the dining table with seating for up to six.
Sleep soundly in a queen bed in the primary bedroom, which also features a 55-inch TV with a DVD player and direct access to the balcony. The en suite bathroom is configured with a luxury, tiled shower and barn-style door. The second bedroom has a set of twin beds. In the guest bathroom, you'll find a tub/shower combination.
As part of the luxe community of Fiddler's Cove, you'll have access to a wide variety of resort amenities during your stay. Savor two heated pools (open March - November), a kiddie pool, hot tub, and a beach access trail. Soak up the sun on the community sun deck and host a family cookout at the grille area. Two indoor racquetball courts, a playground, and 10 clay tennis courts provide fun activities for the whole family (half of the courts are open in the winter).
Spend a fantastic day kayaking, fishing, or simply calming on the soft white sand - the street that leads to the beach is only steps away. For outdoor enthusiasts, you'll find diverse wildlife and elegant hiking in nature preserves as well as safe bicycle paths around the island. To practice your swing, visit one of the striking golf courses close by - like Port Royal and the Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course. Or discover the fresh stores, stores, and fine dining close at hand.
Things to know
Guests can privately access Folly Field Beach via a gate directly next to the building
Beach chairs and a beach wagon are supplied
This third-floor rental is only accessible via stairs
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28471
City/town permit number: 028471
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Coastal-Chic Poolside Home w/ Large Balcony, Lagoon Views & Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles