- As low as $208/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 stairs to reach property
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Townhouse Manor 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Townhouse Tennis III neighborhood, this 4BR/3BA vacation rental offers a peaceful and cavernous getaway. Dine alfresco on your private sun-dappled patio. Or simply appreciate the view of the calming lagoon and the fairway beyond.
Parlor by the shining community pool, or practice your backhand on two well-maintained tennis courts. As part of the gated Shipyard Plantation community, you'll have access to miles of winding trails -- ideal for walking or cycling.
Excellent shopping, dining, and entertainment options are within walking distance. And the beach is only a mile away.
High ceilings and an open layout fill the living area with ample natural light. Unwind while watching your favorite shows on the TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up delicious meals in the well-equipped kitchen, fitted with a full suite of appliances.
Sip coffee at the breakfast table for two. When dinner is served, the dining table seats six.
BED & BATH
This townhouse sleeps eight guests in four bedrooms.
The primary suite has a queen bed, patio access, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
The second suite offers a queen bed, a TV, and a private lagoon-view balcony. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
The third bedroom has a queen bed, a twin-over-twin bunk bed, and patio access.
The fourth bedroom features two twin beds and a skylight. (This room has a sloped, low-headroom ceiling and kids's books, making it most suitable for young guests.)
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Fire up the charcoal grille on your partially covered patio and savor an afternoon cookout. Dine alfresco at the six-person table while admiring vistas of the lagoon and golf course.
The shared pool is a few steps from your front door, and two clay tennis courts are within 250'. The Shipyard community has multiple miles of peaceful paths for running and cycling.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer are supplied.
Parking is available for two cars in the adjacent parking area in front of this two-story townhouse.
Discover a range of shopping and dining options within a 15-min. walk. Lowcountry Celebration Park has an events stage, exercise stations, and the Sandbox Kids's Museum.
Drive just 15 mins. to climb to the top of the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse for dazzling coastal vistas. The whole family will have fun at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the bestrental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Pool & Tennis has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.