- As low as $336/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2958 sq ft (275 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2958 square feet
Sound Villas 1458
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
It's hard to top this impressive and enormous island condo, offering beautiful vistas of the Calibogue Sound in Sea Pines. First, get the lay of the land – start your tour on the main floor, which offers a enormous, well-equipped kitchen with plenty of counter space and all the gadgets you'll need to prepare up a feast for the whole crew. When it's time to eat, the adjacent dining room seats 10, but if the weather is nice, take your meal outside to the huge deck, which offers that same splendid water view. Also on this main floor you'll find a comfortable living space and a decorative fireplace with a mantel-mounted flatscreen TV. Downstairs you’ll find the second common living space, with more cozy seating, another delightful stone decorative fireplace, and a wet bar, ideal for mixing that evening beverage to appreciate on the patio just outside. Both the main level and lower level also feature dedicated desk areas if you’re working or schooling from home.
When it's time to call it a nighttime, you'll find five comfortable bedrooms to choose from. The topmost floor holds two bedrooms, each with a king bed, flatscreen TV, and en suite bathroom. Just below on the landing, you’ll find a queen-sized bedroom, also with a flatscreen TV and en suite bathroom. The main level holds a room the kids will appreciate, with matching twin sized beds, and the lower level features the final bedroom, this one with patio access and a flatscreen TV.
If you can tear yourself away from the amenities of home, you've got access to tennis at the South Beach Racquet Club, plus a sizable, seasonal pool. Plus, you're just steps from the beach and South Beach Marina for shopping, dining, and water activities. Amazing vacation memories await when you book this striking condo!
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 7887
City/town permit number: 070124
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Spacious Condo with WiFi, Wet Bar, & Water Views - Walk to South Beach Marina has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.