- As low as $278/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
The villas at Ocean Dunes are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
This gorgeously decorated oceanfront villa has a direct ocean view straight ahead. The villa has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full sized kitchen and a combined living room/dining room area. The master bedroom has a king bed, the second bedroom a pair of twin beds and there is a queen sized sleeper couch in the living room.There are new 32" flat screen TVs; one in the living room and one in the master bedroom.
The balcony off the living room area has a direct view of the ocean.
Ocean Dunes is located on the south end of the island along South Forest Beach Drive and a short distance from Coligny Plaza and the Coligny Beach Park.
Each unit in Ocean Dunes has wireless internet service.
The Ocean Dunes, oceanfront pool is now a heated pool which will be open seven days a week all year long. The temperature will be set to 82 degrees which is the industry standard. The pool hours are from 9AM till sunset.
The Ocean Dunes complex is an oceanfront property that is located roughly 70 yards from the ocean.
Guests have access to the Hilton's Oceanside Bar and Grille and Starbucks.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. With jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- To find the largest rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautifully Renovated Oceanfront Villa w/Heated Swimming Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.