- As low as $88/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Furnished balcony
- Gated community
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Soak up the South Carolina sun at this handsome 2-bed, 2-bath condo in Hilton Head. Located in the appealing Fiddler's Cove Beach & Racquet Club, this vacation rental features access to magnificent resort amenities surrounded by tropical plants. Spend your days searching for seashells along miles of wide sandy beaches, take a dip in the hot tub or one of the 2 huge pools! When you’re ready for a break, head back for a spa style shower, grab a glass of wine from the wine bar and head to the balcony.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Air Conditioning | Resort Conveniences | Free WiFi/Cable TV
Sitting within mins. of the beach, great shopping, multiple golf courses and directly connected to the 60+ mile bicycle pathway system, this Fiddler's Cove condo - complete with numerous high-end amenities - is the ideal place to appreciate a family hideaway or golf or beach trip with your friends!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Additional Sleeping: Twin Airbed
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: 2 pools, hot tub, clubhouse w/game room, 2 racquetball courts, 10 tennis courts, multiple playgrounds, charcoal grilles w/picnic tables, outdoor showers, gated community with 24-hr. security, short walk or bicycle ride to the beach, bicycle rental delivery through multiple local bicycle stores
INDOOR LIVING: 3 flat-screen Intelligent TVs, wet bar, chic beach-themed decor
OUTDOOR LIVING: Furnished balcony, natural vistas
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, stainless steel appliances, Dual one pot/K-cup coffeemaker
GENERAL: Air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, hair dryers, complimentary WiFi and cable TV
PARKING: Lot parking (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
OUTDOOR RECREATION: Folly Field Beach Park (0.4 miles), Sea Pines Forest Preserve
(7.0 miles), over 60 miles of public pathways and nature trails for pedestrians and cyclists to savor
GOLF COURSES: Harbourtown Golf Links (9.1 miles), Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club (1.6 miles)
EVENTS: Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort (6.1 miles), RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbourtown Golf Links (9.1 miles)
NEARBY CITIES: Bluffton (12.6 miles), Savannah, GA (36.5 miles), Beaufort (39.7 miles), Charleston, SC (103.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.2 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (44.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- NOTE: 5 guests can sleep comfortably in beds, but max. occupancy is flexible up to 6 with use of the twin airbed
- NOTE: This condo is located on the 3rd floor with no elevator access, it may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick a perfectvacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Hilton Head Condo w/ Pool Access: < ½ Mi to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles