- As low as $416/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Charges will occur if found smoking
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1230 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1230 square feet
***Villamare will become the islands ONLY oceanfront complex with 3 pools! New adult serenity pool construction and main pool/hot tub/deck remodel is underway with estimated completion in April 2024 (Expect construction noise during business hours) - Indoor pool and hot tub will be remain available. Prices have been discounted for this time period.***
Welcome to "SuiteLife" @ 1208 Villamare- DESIGNER REMODEL COMPLETED FEB 2023! My wife and I are so excited about the results of this remodel we can't hardly stand it! Feels good to see our vision finally come to life and we look forward to sharing our little piece of heaven with friends, family, and guests alike.
Villamare is located inside gorgeous Palmetto Dunes, a premier 2000-acre beachfront community in Hilton Head Island. Named the #1 family resort in the United States by Travel + Leisure Family magazine, Palmetto Dunes offers world-class golf & tennis, exceptional bicycle and walking trails, fishing, kayaking, eateries & bars, and a general store all conveniently located inside the resort. Many amenities are walkable including the infamous General Store and the beachfront Dunes House Grille & Bar.
Your stunningly refreshed two bedroom, two full bathroom, 1230 SF villa is located on the second story and is one of the closest to the beach. Listen to waves crash and appreciate ocean vistas from two separate balconies! The villa overlooks the courtyard & grilling/outdoor dining area with the Marriott Resort & Spa to the left and the Atlantic Ocean on the right. Sip your morning coffee, savor an evening drink of your choice, dine outside, or just sit back and relax while soaking up some striking scenery.
Once inside, here's where the magic happens. You will sense a feeling of spaciousness, elegant interiors, and bask in the bright natural light coming through all the huge windows on the east side of the home. Perhaps the most dramatic transformation is the re-designed kitchen featuring a huge shiplap center island with seating for four, elegant quartz countertops, elongated subway tile backsplash, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, and a food pantry with plenty of storage. A brand new LG Wash Tower is tucked away and ready to go. There's also a appealing cafe/bistro table with additional seating for two.
Both bedrooms are additional-sizable with private en-suite bathrooms, balcony access, and ceiling fans to keep you nice and cool. The primary suite measures 16.5 x 13.5 feet and offers a king bed, enormous desk area, extravagant walk-in shower, dual raised vanities with quartz countertops, a intelligent TV and cable TV. The guest suite measures a whopping 21.5 x 13.5 feet and features two queen beds, an additional-large tub/shower combo for those times when you want to kick back and enjoy a long calming soak. Calgon, take me away! There's also a desk area, intelligent T.V., and cable TV.
Other notables include eye-catching coffered ceiling beams, chic new furnishings throughout, handsome french-pleated bespoke draperies, and a welcoming entry wrapped in shiplap. We also supply four backpack style beach chairs for your convenience. This really is a special place and the visual aesthetic is a must see for anyone looking for an elevated experience while visiting in Head Island Island. Book with us today!
Design & furnishings are best suited for adults or families with older kids.
Villamare features a lavish beach-front pool and hot tub, kids's pool, indoor pool and hot tub, a exercise center, boardwalk, gas grilles & outdoor dining. The pool is open March 15th - November 30th and is heated March 15th - April 30th and October 15th - November 30th (subject to change). You will appreciate the drive-under garage parking, no more hot cars! An elevator and baggage carts are also available to make your visit nice and simple.
Please note, property requires renter be a minimum of 25 years of age. Gate pass is required by Palmetto Dunes and the fee is the responsibility of guest. Currently $25 for up to 7 day stay – subject to change.
All reservations require a SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT and government issued PHOTO ID to complete booking (E-Sign document sent at booking).
Thanks for taking a look, we look forward to having you as our guest!
***Monthly prices available December to February***
Check-out our 1bd/1ba Suite Life @ 307 Forest Beach / Coligny Totally Renovated Listing #2305584
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. SuiteLife @ 1208 Villamare • Designer Remodel • Oceanviews • Indoor Pool Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles