- As low as $148/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 212C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Get ready to call Hilton Head Island home for a little while when you book a stay at this fantastic condo mere steps from the sand of Folly Field Beach. Sitting on the northern end of the island, there will be no delay in hitting the sand, walking, cycling, and golfing on pristine courses that this area is known for. Not to mention, you will have a shared pool and tennis courts to keep you busy on-site!
When you finally make your way back inside after a full day of fun, the interior will greet each lucky visitor with fun pops of color, a comfortable couch, and an open concept layout ideal for entertaining. The living area is outfitted with a flatscreen TV for movie nights, and you can comfortably step out to your private balcony with a favorite drink in hand as the sun goes down. The full kitchen will also come in hand for whipping up those tasty seafood dishes and movie snacks when need be, outfitted with modern appliances, cookware, and a dishwasher for simple cleanup. Extra perks include complimentary WiFi and a private washer and dryer to keep swimsuits and towels fresh.
The island lifestyle is just what you need, so treat yourself to a stay at HH Beach & Tennis 212C today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 058150
City/town permit number: 30277
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Dreamy island condo with balcony, shared pool, tennis, free WiFi & central AC has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Contact the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles