- As low as $225/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 2502
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Soak up the handsome vistas of the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony of this comfortable Hilton Head vacation rental! Boasting exquisitely landscaped grounds with a exercise center, seasonally heated pools, hot tub, and a kids's playground, this beachfront condo has everything you need to keep you and your family active on vacation.
Located in the Island Club community, in the Folly Field neighborhood of Hilton Head, this villa is just a short drive away from the island's many eateries and stores. Closer to home, you can play basketball on one of the courts, do some fishing at the lagoon, or challenge a friend to a game of tennis. A enormous lap pool is also available if you want to cool off or get some aquatic exercise in!
This fifth-floor rental has freshly been modernized, evident by the granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances in the open kitchen. Unwind in the cozy living room with a book or a movie, or sip a cold drink out on the deck. The primary bedroom has a king bed, flatscreen TV, and private bathroom with walk-in shower, and a twin and queen bed are in the second bedroom. All areas have complimentary WiFi.
This Island Club condo makes for a ideal hideaway any time of year, so book your reservation today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027951
City/town permit number: 27951
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectrental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Quiet Waterfront Condo with WiFi - Pools & Hot Tub On-Site has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles