- As low as $323/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Stoney Creek 272
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Stony Creek Villa in Sea Pines is a condo with a comfortable ambiance, making it ideal for a family hideaway or a casual vacation with friends. This townhouse overlooks a nature-filled marsh abounding with local plants and wildlife. It is a handsome three-story dwelling with plenty of space for your group. You will be a short walk to Harbour Town, where you can savor the activities, eateries, and stores. The Sea Pines tennis facility is across the street, and the world-famed Harbour Town golf course, home of the RCB-Heritage Tournament, is just a short walk away.
Renting a Sea Pines villa gives you many advantages, like the resort's sailing tours, fishing, crabbing, and water sports, and a gorgeous 400-acre nature reserve has trails for cycling and running. Swimming in the shared pool, playing golf and tennis, and visiting the close by candy-striped lighthouse are also options. You can get to the town's shopping and dining destinations pretty quickly, too, by bicycle or car.
The front of this townhouse is gorgeously landscaped with trees and foliage, and wide, closely spaced steps lead to the front gate. The villa has carpeted bedrooms and elegant area rugs in the living and dining areas, with runners in the entry and hallway. The kitchen has bespoke white cabinets and granite countertops. Giant sliding glass doors flood the living area with natural light.
Whether you're looking for a home away from home, are visiting for the Heritage Golf Tournament, or are more interested in outdoor activities in Sea Pines, book this vacation rental today, and you'll have ample options at your fingertips.
THINGS TO KNOW
Pool remodel will begin the week of October 1, 2023, weather permitting. It will take 4 to 6 weeks and during this time, the pool and pool deck will be unavailable.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026461
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Lovely, water-viev townhouse with pool - short walk to Harbour Town & playground has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you love, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a great stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.