- As low as $111/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Evian 142, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head, but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, with space enough for six.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Located in the oceanfront community of Shipyard, this Hilton Head condo offers a opulent getaway with simple access to a variety of shared amenities including an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and park-like grounds ready for calming evening walks. Head over to the private beach, just one mile away, or visit Harbor Town to check out the lighthouse and the historic Stoney Baynard Ruins. You'll also be conveniently close to Sea Pines Forest Preserve, Rookery Point, and Coligny Beach Park.
Inside, savor bumped ceilings, wide open spaces, and updated amenities and appliances. The great room consists of a well-equipped, island kitchen with stainless steel appliances and counter seating, a dining area for mealtimes or rainy day board games, and an inviting living area with a TV ready to stream all your favorite channels.
You'll also find a furnished balcony for sipping your morning coffee or evening drinks, central air-conditioning, and a private washer/dryer.
Check in time: 4:00 PM.
Check out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027823
City/town permit number: 27823
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose yourrental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Spacious condo with a balcony, washer/dryer, AC, pool, & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.