- As low as $163/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1351 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1351 square feet
Turnberry Village 241
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located near the George Fazio golf course, this 2BR/2BA island getaway offers luxe Palmetto Dunes amenities. Rent bicycles and discover the miles of lush trails before splashing in the surf at a close by beach. Prestigious golf courses, boating excursions, and a swimming pool promise a ideal Hilton Head hideaway.
Condo highlights include classy coastal decor, a well-appointed kitchen, and a private deck overlooking the rolling fairway.
South Carolina sunshine pours into the living area, furnished with a couch (which converts to a sleeper) and a adore seat. Unwind with a book or watch a movie on the 47' HD TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up tasty vacation meals. Start your day with coffee at the kitchen bar for two.
When it's time to eat, gather around the dining table for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This condo sleeps up to six guests between the two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Discover comfort and privacy in the second-floor master suite, outfitted with a plush king-size bed and a 47' flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
The guest bedroom holds two comfortable twin-size beds. An adjacent guest bathroom features a tub/shower combination.
Bask in the island sunshine on your private back deck overlooking the eighth fairway of the George Fazio golf course. Barbecue tasty meals on the gas grille and dine alfresco at the table for four.
After a day of fun, take a exhilarating dip in the unheated community pool, located just steps from your unit. The pool is open seasonally, April - September.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-unit washer/dryer, and unassigned outdoor parking for two cars. Your reservation total includes the fee for two cars for up to two nights' stay.
Rent bicycles and ride a mile to a 3-mile stretch of beach at Palmetto Dunes. Or, catch a ride on the complimentary resort shuttle to The Dunes House for oceanfront dining.
Travel 2 miles to the Shelter Cove Marina to rent kayaks or depart on a guided ocean adventure.
Golfers can play the George Fazio course or the Robert Trent Jones course, both of which are about a mile from the condo.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26802
City/town permit number: 072760
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1.
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Palmetto Dunes Condo
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles