- As low as $124/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
Queens Grant 619
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Recently updated to offer guests nothing but luxury and comfort, this roomy condo features all new floor, furnishings, and appliances! You'll be located just steps from Trent Jones Golf Courses, the beach, and a local market that is a favorite for the kids due to the soft-serve ice cream service. This ground-floor getaway also features an striking deck with a gas grille, a new outdoor table and umbrella, and plenty of seating, ideal for family barbecues! Back inside, the living area is cavernous and has been furnished with the guest's comfort in mind. Snuggle up on any of the couches available and watch your favorite show on the flatscreen TV with cable.
Come mealtime, the kitchen has your back. It's completely equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, Keurig and Drip coffee makers, stove, oven, two microwaves, and plenty of counter space. There you can also find a stackable washer/dryer in case things get sandy. This home's dining table is simply elegant and huge enough to fit eight people. With two bedrooms and two full bathrooms (one en-suite), you'll have plenty of space to accommodate your entire group. Additionally, you'll be granted access to a shining shared outdoor pool and a tennis court at Palmetto Dunes (a fee may apply for the tennis court).
Things to Know
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming
Paid parking only
The living room sofabed provides an additional sleeping space for guest use
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28217
City/town permit number: 028217
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Spacious condo near beach w/gas grill, WiFi, shared outdoor pool, & central AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.0 miles