- As low as $303/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
The island breeze and salty waves are just what you need to relax and recharge, so make your way to this unique, octagonal villa just north of Harbor Town. With beach access less than five miles away, striking golf courses throughout the island, and fun attractions within Harbortown, there will be no dull days when you decide to venture out. Yet, you don't have to leave to soak up summer sunshine, as you will have a furnished deck and a gas grille for cookouts with adored ones.
Inside, the unique layout creates a flow from room to room that cannot be matched. Step into the full kitchen, and you will find stainless steel appliances, modern cookware, bar seating, and a vibrant blue backsplash ready to assist in preparing tasty meals. While dinner is cooking, the rest of the group will appreciate kicking back in the living room on the couch to chat about the day's adventures or watch a show on the TV. And when the day comes to a close, walk down to the lower deck and sip a favorite drink at the bar under the dazzling colors of the sunset.
This is a one-of-a-kind getaway, so book your stay at Sealoft 2041 while it is available!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29858
City/town permit number: 029858
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Secluded island escape near the beach & Harbor Town with grill, AC & deck has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.