- As low as $296/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2221 sq ft (206 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2221 square feet
Isle of Pines
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This beautiful three-bedroom three and a half bathroom home in the Sea Pines plantation is the ideal choice for entertainment and relaxation. Featuring many new updates to the full kitchen, bathrooms, ceiling and floor, this dog-friendly home is handsomely decorated with detail that will make you never want to leave! With kid-friendly features like high chair seating, bed pads, and a port-a-crib, this home is a ideal choice to make extraordinary memories with family and friends. This home also has a cavernous outdoor deck with a private grille with plenty of outdoor seating in the shade from the live oak surrounding. Not to mention, flatscreen TVs in the living room and bedrooms make for countless movie nights!
Soak up the sun at the Sea Pines Beach Club just three and a half miles away, dine at delicious local eateries, and shop the day away! Explore Hilton Head's famed lighthouse at Harbour Town just under four miles away or go on a horseback riding adventure at the Lawton Stables just two miles away! This home is conveniently located close to many striking attractions and if golf is your game, Harbour Town Golf Links offers world-class greens and impressive fairways for an memorable round of 18.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests' accounts.
A high chair, booster seat, and age-appropriate games, books, dinnerware, and toys are available for younger guests.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026609
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort and The Sandbox. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and horse riding.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Snowbird-friendly Sea Pines home w/ central AC, W/D, near golf - walk to beach has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.