- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 550 square feet
Oceanside Villas are located oceanfront on the South Forest Beach Drive. This area features one of the greatest beaches on the island, plus walking proximity to many stores, stores, and eateries. We offer you our third-floor, ocean view, villa for your vacation enjoyment. The villa was completely remodeled, and includes full kitchen facilities with dining area. There is a queen-size bed in the bedroom, and a queen size pull-out couch. Cable TV and Wireless Internet are also included. The roughly 60 square feet balcony overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Also on the resort there is a gated swimming pool, barbeque and laundry machines on site. New Cleaning and Maintenance services for 2021.NO FAMILY PETS ACCEPTED PER BLD. RULES. Rental schedule from June 28 to august 7- Saturday check in 4- 7 days stay, -Sunday check in 4-6 days,-Monday check in 4-5 days stay, -Tuesday check in 4 days only.
Wed. Thur. Frid. no check in. Rental week from Saturday to Saturday. More than 7 days please contact the owner.Additional photos coming soon
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your family choose vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Seaside Villa -Newly renovate, Oceanview 1 Bdr, top fl. /Off Season Specials has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Call the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.