- As low as $479/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: smoking areas provide outside
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 square feet
***Please use the "Contact Host" located under Check Availability for any reservation questions that you may have.
Most high-demand season weeks are offered on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday check-in & out with SEVEN NIGHT INCREMENTS. HOWEVER, we may be able to offer longer or shorter/midweek stays depending on the time of year - another reason we encourage you to message us to ensure the matching of your dates with the best deal***
***Rent With Confidence! We Have Over 300 Five Star Reviews For Our Properties *** (click the "All My Rental Listings" link below to read the reviews)
Located on Hilton Head Island, acclaimed worldwide for its elegant golf courses, the resort offers a wide range of additional activities. The resort features 4 swimming pools; including an indoor heated pool for cooler days as well as a entirely equipped health club. Unwind at one of the three outdoor whirlpool spas or savor the Wetlands pool/activity area, including Willies Splash Pad and the Shark Shoals slide. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, and white sandy beaches with accommodations that feature a balcony that opens to pretty Hilton Head Ocean and landscapes.
Just steps from the beach, the vacation villa on Hilton Head Island provides the ideal starting point for a family vacation, golf hideaway, or weekend escape. Savor close by activities such as horseback riding, jet skiing, championship golf courses, and more.
The villa is roomy, comfortably extravagant, and completely equipped. The open-plan kitchen/dining/living room is ideal for family meals and calming at the end of the day. The well-equipped high-end kitchen features granite countertops & GE appliances. Retreat to the master suite where you’ll find a king-sized bed, opulent garden tub, double sinks, and a separate shower. There are separate living and sleeping areas, which provide ample space for your whole family or group. All the creature amenities of home including Plasma TV and Marriott's sumptuous King sized 'Halo' beds. Two full beds in the guest bedroom with a sleeper couch in the living room.
Marriott's Barony Beach Club offers something for everybody: a kid’s camp for the younger ones, an magnificant pool, and a beach area for teenagers and adults to relax and socialize.
Explore Marriott's Barony Beach Club and discover the unique beauty of South Carolina’s Hilton Head Island.
THE BOOK IT NOW FEATURE IS A REQUEST FOR RESERVATIONS, NOT A CONFIRMED STAY. Please do not reserve your airfare until you have communicated with us and have an executed rental agreement.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Marriott's Barony Beach - Many Weeks Available - Highest Reviewed Owner! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before booking the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your contract.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles