- As low as $446/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Every detail has been attended to in this immaculately kept and gorgeously decorated three bedroom, three and a half bathroom home!
As you enter you're greeted by the home's open concept and vaulted ceilings in the living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen is refreshed with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove for you chefs out there. Custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and a sizable island with seating for four round out this charming kitchen. There is a kitchen nook with a workstation for those who need to get work done while on vacation.
The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and provides comfortable seating for six. This is in addition to the kitchen island bar seating for four.
The living room is huge and provides ample seating for your family and friends. All the furnishings is new, comfortable and of a beach-modern theme. A enormous wall-mounted Intelligent TV is available and includes cable. Several windows let in natural light and provide striking vistas of the Palmetto Dunes 11 mile lagoon system and Robert Trent Jones golf course!
Down the hall from the living room are the three bedrooms. All of the furnishings in these bedrooms are new. The primary bedroom consists of a king bed, Intelligent TV and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom is enormous and attractively updated with its two-sink vanity, bespoke-tiled walk-in shower and separate soaking tub!
The first guest bedroom consists of two twin beds, Intelligent TV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. This guest bathroom is also completely updated and includes another bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
The second guest bedroom has a queen bed, Intelligent TV and, of course, its own en-suite guest bathroom. Much like the other bathrooms, this bathroom is completely updated and has a pretty bespoke-tiled walk-in shower.
Outside this amazing home there is much to boast about. Off the kitchen and dining areas is a Carolina room with multiple seating options to savor the view and the cool breeze! The back deck is immense and goes across the entire back of the home. Conveniences include a porch swing, multiple chaise lounges to soak in the sun, a huge outdoor dining table and chairs and a propane grille.
Down the back deck stairs is the immaculately attended pool and grounds, which lead into the 11-mile lagoon system! The pool is rather large and will provide an charming respite from the Carolina heat in the summer.
The beach can be accessed by a short bicycle ride or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy which is a complimentary on-call shuttle service that runs seasonally!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beautifully Decorated Home with Lagoon and Golf Course Views! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.3 miles