- As low as $190/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near the beach
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This Harbour Town-aligned villa is both cavernous and private, sequestered behind your own gated courtyard. The main floor offers an painless living floor plan with sizable kitchen, a family room with a vaulted ceiling and a dining room which overlooks the handsome courtyard out back. The main floor also has a king bedroom, tv and private bath with tub/shower combination. The deck offers a gas grille with table for four.
The second floor has two more bedrooms including a king bedroom, tv and private bathroom with walk-in shower and roomy vanity. The third bedroom offers twin beds, tv and a private bath with roomy vanity and walk-in shower.
This town-home style villa offers a great location for your next island hideaway, just a short walk to the community pool. With walking and cycling trails throughout Sea Pines Plantation, you'll have plenty to keep you busy exploring the beauty of the Lowcountry, and only mins. from Harbourtown will give you access to some of the island's best waterfront stores and eateries.
*The community pool at Stoney Creek Villas is under broad restoration & repair, it is closed until completion in April 2024.
Renters are allowed to use the Harbour Town pool during this construction period*
**Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Jet skiing, windsurfing and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 242 Stoney Creek is located in the heart of Harbour Town in Sea Pines. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.