- As low as $128/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 103
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Play a tennis match in the morning, spend a lazy afternoon calming at the pool, and comfortable up in front of the TV at nighttime at this cavernous Folly Field condo. Featuring access to a shared pool, hot tub, and plenty more resort amenities, guests will feel at home here!
The property is located among palm trees and overlooks a relaxing lagoon. Take a fast drive to the stores and eateries of Hilton Head Island to sample the local cuisine and do some shopping, or walk the shaded walking paths to the on-site tennis courts, the on-site
pool, and the community beach.
The kitchen is separated from the formal dining area and living room via a low wall and has been updated with new appliances and a breakfast nook. The living room features two couches, a writing desk, and a 50-inch flatscreen TV with DVD and cable. The main bedroom features a private bathroom, a recliner for reading and relaxing, a 32-inch TV, and direct access to a deck that overlooks the lagoon. Guests can take advantage of the complimentary WiFi in all rooms as well as the village amenities which include the fishing lagoon, Bar-B-Que areas, pool, and nine tennis courts.
Folly Field on Hilton Head Island is an all-year hideaway for those looking for sun, sand, and ocean. Don't delay - book this lagoon condo today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074702
City/town permit number: 33682
City/town permit number: 025834
City/town permit number: 25834
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Luxurious Condo with Lagoon Views, Shared Pool, Tennis & Playground has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles