- As low as $116/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1164 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1164 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Your dream Hilton Head escape awaits at this 2BR/2.5BA townhome! Located in the Courtside Villas community, you can walk to the soft sand and rolling Atlantic waves in just a few mins.. Return to dip in the two shining pools or get an appealing match going on the tennis courts. This ideal location accepts you to walk or bicycle to the stores and eateries at Coligny Plaza.
Recently updated, your rental features two floors of refined living space. Highlights include a completely-supplied shining kitchen, serene balcony, and an all-suite layout.
The sunny living area with ceiling fan is furnished with two leather armchairs and a plush couch (which converts to a queen-size sleeper). Unwind and watch favorite shows on the 65' wall-mounted TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Home chefs will be delighted to find all-new stainless steel appliances in the modern kitchen including indoor electric grille, Instant pot, and blender. Granite countertops offer ample preparation space as well as seating for two.
When it's time to eat, share tasty meals around the table for six in the dining area.
BED & BATH
This townhome sleeps six guests between the two bedrooms and a queen couch bed in the living area.
The calming primary bedroom features a stately king bed and a 40' TV. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom holds a comfortable king bed and a 40' TV. The en-suite bathroom includes a tub/shower combination.
A half bath provides additional convenience.
The relaxing balcony overlooks the community pond and one of the pools. Sip morning coffee in the shade at the bistro table for two.
After a fun-filled beach day, two unheated community pools offer a exhilarating getaway at home. The pools are open seasonally from March to October.
Your reservation includes access to the on-site tennis courts and one complimentary hour of play per day.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open lot. RV and boat parking is not allowed.
This rental is located on the second floor. An elevator is not available.
Stroll 0.1 miles from your door to a public beach access point and spend a sun-kissed day on the sand.
Walk 0.7 miles to the Coligny Beach Park for more oceanside fun or pay a visit to the Coligny Plaza Shopping Center.
Golfers will savor being 3 miles from the Shipyard Golf Course and 7 miles from the Arthur Hills Golf Course.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028535
City/town permit number: 28535
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental home:
- First, have your group select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Courtside Villas Retreat w/pools & tennis courts - near beach & Coligny fun has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.