- As low as $245/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1260 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1260 square feet
This raised single level (16 steps up to door) open floor plan villa rental is an simple walk to the beach, tennis, golf, General Store and Outfitters. Parking is located under the building. You'll notice all-new luxury Vinyl Plank floor throughout! The Primary bedroom features en-suite Master Bathroom with separate dressing area, Flat Screen TV and balcony access. The Primary bathroom is a tiled tub and shower combination. The Guest Bedroom also features an en-suite Guest Bathroom, Flat Screen TV with slider to the deck. The Guest Bathroom is a tiled tub and shower combination as well. The Kitchen comes completely equipped and looks out to the Dining and Living areas. The Dining table has seating for six. The Living Room features all-new furnishings with its Queen Sleeper Couch, adore seat, recliner and side chair. There is also a Flat Screen TV and DVD player along with the slider to the deck. There is an additional Guest Bathroom with washer/dryer off the main hallway, which features a tiled walk-in shower.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Just Steps to the Beach and Oceanfront Bar and Grill! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Document any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles