- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1730 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1730 square feet
Sailmaster Common 18
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Hilton Head. This condo will be a exceptional base camp for all your beach adventures. Inside, the colorful living room with a TV and wet bar welcomes you in. Take advantage of the full kitchen with all the necessary appliances to make meals at home. On the patio, appreciate the surrounding nature and dine alfresco at the outdoor table. In the evening, gather in the living room and watch your favorite shows.
At nighttime, pick between the two bedrooms plus a additional kid’s sleeping room and get a good nighttime’s sleep before an adventurous day ahead. The primary bedroom includes an en suite bathroom and a private balcony. A laundry room with a full-size washer/dryer adds convenience during your stay.
Shipyard is located near many eateries, stores, golf courses, tennis courts, and bicycle paths. Van Der Meer tennis is located just down the street in Shipyard. Coligny Stores and eateries are just down Pope Avenue, only a few mins. away, with 60 stores and eateries. Hilton Head Island has over 30 golf courses, 400 tennis courts, 250 stores, and more than 200 eateries.
Walking and cycling trails
On-site dining options
Sonesta Resort & spa services
AttractionDistance from homeColigny Beach Park1.8 Miles Arts Center Of Coastal Carolina4.0 Miles Harbour Town Golf Links4.9 Miles Harbour Town Lighthouse5.0 Miles Coastal Discovery Museum7.1 Miles Fort Pulaski National Monument52.6 Miles Tybee Island Light Station & Museum55.3 Miles
THINGS TO KNOW
The fireplace is not operational.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029280
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the best rental in Hilton Head:
- To start, have your group choose date ranges and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Golf course view condo with WiFi, central AC, and access to pool - near ocean has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.