- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 888 sq ft (82 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 888 square feet
Your Hilton Head Island holiday awaits at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental located just steps from the diamond-dusted shoreline of Folly Field Beach! Located in the Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort, you'll have access to 2 outdoor pools, a tennis center, bicycle units, golf courses, exercise center, and eateries. Easily discover the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Sea Pines Preserve, Shelter Cove Marina and Coligny Beach Park - all just mins. away from your home-away-from-home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Resort Conveniences | Free WiFi
Let this family-friendly coastal condo serve as the foundation for your next rejuvenating getaway to Hilton Head Island!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
COMMUNITY AMENITIES: Olympic-sized community pool, spa, tennis courts, completely equipped exercise center, racquetball court, outdoor BBQ areas, playground, basketball court, bicycle rental, indoor sports bar, pizzeria w/ delivery to condo
INDOOR LIVING: Open-concept floor plan, wood floors, 3 flat-screen TVs, en-suite bath
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private balcony, outdoor seating for 2, cafe table
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, drip coffee maker, kitchen table with seating for 6
GENERAL: Central A/C, linens/towels, essentials
PARKING: $25 fee per car (paid to resort)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Field Beach Park (on-site) Burkes Beach (1.3 miles), Coligny Beach Park (6.7 miles)
GOLF: Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (1.8 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (4.8 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (9.0 miles)
FISHING: Bayrunner Fishing Charters (3.5 miles), Bulldog Fishing Charters (5.7 miles), Off The Hook Fishing Charters (7.2 miles)
PARKS: Sea Pines Forest Preserve (6.9 miles), Audubon Newhall Preserve (6.4 miles), Moss Creek Nature Preserve (11.3 miles)
NEARBY CITIES: Shelter Cove Marina (3.5 miles), Savannah (35.9 miles), Beaufort (39.7 miles), Tybee Island (55.4 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (3.1 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (~ 44.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
- Guests must provide their own equipment for the tennis and pickleball courts
- Resort dining hours are limited, and eateries are take-out only
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is a mandatory $25 gate fee which will cover the parking pass for the first car. Additional parking passes ($25 per car) are optional
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Resort Condo w/ Patio - Walk to Folly Field Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles