- As low as $111/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- CD player
- DVD player
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1177 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1177 square feet
St. Andrews Common 1975
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This freshly updated condo is the ideal vacation spot for rest and relaxation! With a private balcony, a shared swimming pool, and all new furnishings and floor in 2018, 1975 St. Andrews provides comfort and style.
The first level offers an open floor plan with wood floor and complimentary WiFi throughout. The living area features comfortable seating, a sleeper couch, a 50-inch flatscreen Intelligent TV with a DVD player, a Bluetooth CD player/radio, and access to the porch. The kitchen offers granite countertops and plenty of cabinet space.
St. Andrews Common is a private villa community at the entrance of Palmetto Dunes Resort, bordered on two sides by the Fazio Golf Course. Live oaks, palmettos, and other handsome trees dominate the landscape. These two- and three-story buildings are arranged in groups of four, and they encircle a central courtyard with a shared swimming pool. The beach is less than a mile away and complimentary beachfront parking is even available.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26672
City/town permit number: 026672
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Book your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- To start, have your group decide on a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Renovated condo near the beach with inviting balcony & pool views has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles