- As low as $212/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1 sq ft (0 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1 square feet
HILTON HEAD ISLAND RENTAL. This great Hilton Head villa is located near the Centrecourt community pool.
5 steps lead to the entry where you will find refreshed floor throughout the kitchen, dining, and living rooms. The kitchen has been updated with granite throughout, as well as 2 bar stools, and a stackable washer and dryer. The dining room seats 6 and leads directly to a living area with comfortable seating, and a TV with cable and Roku. Off of the living room is a very serene deck overlooking a lagoon.
Each bedroom has 2 queen beds, TVs with cable and Roku, and private baths. This is a outstanding choice for your next Island Getaway.
**Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental home in the Hilton Head area:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. 7825 Cente Court is a lovely villa with lagoon views in Palmetto Dunes. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles