- As low as $123/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 11C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Your ideal island hideaway awaits at this newly redesigned 2BR/2BA ground-floor villa at Fiddler's Cove Beach & Racquet Club. Sip morning coffee on your private deck, splash in the two pools, or play tennis at one of the 10 courts on offer. Interior highlights include all-new floor throughout, fresh paint, and updated furnishings.
Delight in a plethora of additional on-site amenities, including a hot tub, racquetball courts, playgrounds, outdoor grille areas, a game room, and a exercise facility. You're also just steps from fun-filled days in the sand!
Unwind into vacation mode in the living room, furnished with a queen sleeper couch, adore seat, and 55' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare fresh meals in the kitchen, equipped with a full suite of helpful appliances.
When it's time to eat, gather around the dining table for four.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This ground-floor villa sleeps up to six guests between two bedrooms and the living room sleeper couch.
Find comfort in the master suite, complete with a queen bed, 32' flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
Sleep soundly in the guest bedroom, featuring two twin beds. The guest bathroom is also configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Greet the day with fresh coffee on your private deck.
In the evenings, prepare burgers and dine alfresco at the communal grilles and picnic tables, located just steps away.
Take a invigorating dip in one of two pools, open seasonally from mid-March through October. Or savor a calming soak in the hot tub.
Play a game of tennis at one of the 10 Har-Tru courts scattered about the grounds. Or venture to the indoor racquetball courts. Other on-site amenities include a clubhouse and exercise facility.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer, and unassigned parking for two cars in the parking lot.
Spend sun-kissed days playing in the sand and surf at the beach, located a mere 300 yards away. Then tee off at one of many championship golf courses on the island.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28629
City/town permit number: 028629
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourvacation home:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Redesigned Ground-Floor Villa with Pools, Hot Tub & Tennis
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you crave, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles