- As low as $290/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1981 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1981 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel the luxury of penthouse living at this all-suite 3BR/3BA condo with a covered balcony overlooking the harbor. Your fourth-floor hideaway features a gorgeous kitchen, spiral staircase, and a lavish master suite with a jetted tub and harbor vistas.
Located on Shelter Cove Marina with access to a seasonal pool, and a grille area. Appreciate close by eateries, stores, art galleries, and water activities on the marina.
Unwind on a comfortable reclining couch and chair and stream Netflix shows on a 55' 4K HD TV mounted on the fireplace or simply admire vistas of the marina through wall-to-wall windows.
KITCHEN & DINING
Granite countertops and all new stainless steel appliances outfit the well-equipped kitchen. Perch at a two-seat breakfast bar as the chef prepares treats.
Gather for festive meals at the corner dining nook with seating for six.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This penthouse includes three bedrooms that sleep six total.
Sweet dreams await on a king bed in the master suite, complete with a cute seating area with two swivel chairs, 40' TV, walk-in closet, and in-room jetted tub with vistas of the harbor. The en-suite bathroom features a granite double vanity and walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed and access to a guest bathroom with a walk-in shower. Two twin beds are found in the third bedroom, as well as an armchair, flat-screen TV, and en-suite with a tub/shower combination.
Step out to the private balcony overlooking Shelter Cove Marina. Sip coffee at a two-seat bistro table or dine alfresco at the high-top table with seating for four.
Dip in the unheated, 7' deep pool and use the communal grille area for great cookouts.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
A washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, books, and games are supplied.
Gated parking is located in the open lot, first-come, first-serve; additional parking is available in a close by shared lot.
Your reservation total includes the fee for two cars for up to two nights' stay.
Guest will have access to Palmetto Dunes Plantation, located across the street. Tennis spots are available to rent here.
The Palmetto Dunes Buggy offers complimentary door-to-door transport to the beach, stores, and eateries. This seasonal shuttle operates April-September.
Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina is located in the middle of Hilton Head Island across from Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, just off the Intracoastal Waterway. Savor year-round waterfront dining, shopping, entertainment, and water sports. Discover inshore and offshore fishing charters to sport crabbing, sailing and dolphin tours, sightseeing, and nature excursions.
Savor seafood bites at ELA's on the Water, sample the menu paired with live music at San Miguel's Mexican, or indulge in a fresh pastry at the local favorite Social Bakery.
Make a tee time at many close by golf clubs; Palmetto Dunes has three courses located less than 1 mile away.
Drive less than 4 miles and discover numerous public beaches including Burkes, Hilton Head Island Beach, Coligny Beach Park. Splash in the surf or discover ultimate relaxation while sunbathing on the sand.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 70224
City/town permit number: 070224
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Penthouse living at Shelter Cove Marina with balcony, harbor view, pool & tennis has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles