- As low as $152/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6304
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If you want to swim in a invigorating pool or hot tub, fish in a lagoon, or play five sets of tennis on a clay court, know that you can do all of these things and more when you stay at this Island Club condo! Rent a bicycle to discover the island or play lawn golf with your friends when you're not soaking in the ocean view from your comfortable villa.
You'll find this condo in Folly Field. Take your car out to the Port Royal Plaza for some shopping or catch a flick at the close by Northridge Cinema 10. Located among thick, subtropical vegetation, this third-floor property feels secluded, yet manicured walkways allow for painless access to the resort's basketball courts, pools, and other amenities.
The two-bedroom villa features an open kitchen with modern appliances. The living room has plush carpets, ample seating, and a set of sliding doors that lead to the wide patio. The main bedroom, with its private bathroom, also has direct access to the patio. All areas of the villa have complimentary WiFi access and a private washer/dryer makes taking care of laundry a breeze.
Make sure to book today to reserve your dates at this Island Club condo!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26463
City/town permit number: 026463
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the bestrental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanview Condo with WiFi, Hot Tub, Pools, Full Kitchen, & Nearby Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles