- As low as $123/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1280 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1280 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Waterford C3, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 4.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Kick back and watch the golfers from the private patio, tee it up on Shipyard's acclaimed 18-hole course (or any number of great close by courses), appreciate a friendly tennis match, or spend leisurely days beside the on-site pool - the options for sun-soaked fun are countless. An painless bicycle ride across the property will lead you to the Shipyard' community's private beach area. Primed to offer you a true taste of Lowcountry living, this two-story condo comes complete with a convenient location close to the beach, Coligny Plaza/Beach Park, and the island's broad network of pedestrian trails. Everyday home essentials include a well-appointed full kitchen, central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074178
City/town permit number: 33544
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is in the city center and near the beach. Shipyard Golf Course and Van Der Meer Tennis Academy are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Golf course-view condo with beach access, on-site pool/tennis, & private patio has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, call the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.