- As low as $161/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Music library
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 431
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This villa has a view of the Sea Pines' Heron Point Golf Course, a jetted tub, and access to the complex's shared pool. These amenities make it a great choice for active families who appreciate to golf, bicycle, and play on the beach.
One of the primary benefits of this condo is its location; it backs up to a golf course fairway. The villa is located half a mile from the nearest beach. It's also a two-min. drive from the Sea Pines Shopping Center, a spectacular retail location with spas, clothing stores, cafes, and a working trolley. Guests get access to many Sea Pines amenities as well, such as the close by complex pool.
The villa has two bedrooms; the master bedroom features a private bathroom, and the guest room is ideal for kids. The comfortable living area is equipped with a flatscreen TV, and the well-appointed kitchen will satisfy visitors who adore to prepare. For dining, guests can sit in the dining room or at the cozy breakfast bar. The villa has a deck area as well, which overlooks the rolling greens of the golf course.
Get a jump start on your vacation by booking this Hilton Head condo today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026994
City/town permit number: 26994
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Second-Floor Condo with WiFi, Pool, Golf Course Views - Near the Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.