- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1148 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1148 square feet
Captains Walk 426
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take a short trip to the beach to soak up the sun, take in spectacular vistas from your deck, and swim in a exhilarating shared pool. These are the calling cards for this peaceful Captains Walk hideaway.
This property sits on the Atlantic City oceanfront, which is mere steps from your fifth-floor condo. A short drive puts you at the Hilton Head Marriot's spa or one of the many golf courses. If you’re staying on the property, your Captains Walk stay entitles you to use the pool complex, which has one adult pool, one kids's pool, and an immense sunbathing deck.
This roomy condo comes with a completely equipped kitchen, a enormous living room, and elegant vistas of the ocean from the living room windows. The living room opens up to a huge deck with ample seating, where you can watch sunsets and sunrises. The master bedroom offers a king bed, a private bathroom, and a personal balcony overlooking the ocean, while a second bedroom sleeps more guests. Each room has a flatscreen cable TV and complimentary WiFi.
To secure your beach hideaway, book this condo today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25960
City/town permit number: 025960
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick yourvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family choose dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Oceanfront villa with great views, alfresco dining, shared pool & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles