- As low as $114/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 18B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Find heaven on the shores of Folly Field Beach at this updated Fiddlers Cove condo. Primed for coastal living, this ground-floor condo offers unbeatable beachside convenience along with access to a suite of on-site features for countless enjoyment and leisure. Resort amenities include two outdoor pools, a community hot tub, tennis courts, and a game room with a Ping-Pong table.
The stainless steel kitchen comes equipped with all major appliances, plenty of cabinets, and all the counter space needed for preparing at-home meals with ease, plus a dishwasher for anxiety-complimentary cleanup. The living and dining areas are connected, providing the ideal space to gather with friends and while watching a favorite show on the intelligent TV or appreciating a sit-down meal. The private balcony offers a breezy spot for coffee or drinks. Central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer round out the home essentials.
- Two outdoor pools
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Pickleball court
- Racquetball court
- Game room
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30989
City/town permit number: 26945
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book your Hilton Head rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Updated island condo with two pools, tennis, & game room - walk to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles