- As low as $129/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach toys
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Treetop Villas community in the charming South Forest Beach neighborhood, this updated three-bedroom condo offers a calming hideaway with a cavernous living area, a pristine, modern kitchen, and a private balcony surrounded by mature oaks. Appreciate sunny days at the three on-site pools, one of which is just outside the front door. You're just a few short blocks from the beautiful South Forest Beach via a dedicated walking path, and don't forget to bring the beach chairs, collapsible beach cart, umbrellas, body boards, beach toys and coolers, available for your use. Additional on-site amenities include tennis courts and a lagoon, and you’re also near Coligny Beach Park or Coligny Plaza, with tons of stores, dining, and entertainment.
Inside the condo, you’ll find a bright, beachy living space spread over three levels. The main bedroom suite occupies the entire top floor, with two additional bedrooms downstairs. The vaulted ceilings make the shared living space on the middle floor feel even bigger, and the triple set of doors out to the balcony let in tons of natural light. The open floor plan combines the dining and living spaces, and the enormous table is ideal for a family dinner. A new washer/dryer just off the kitchen offers added convenience. Entertainment options include complimentary WiFi, cable, and four TVs - one in the living room and one in each bedroom.
Schedule a tee time at one of the prominent golf courses in the area, make plans for a deep-sea fishing excursion, or just relax at the beach or pool. No matter how you spend your time, you’ll look forward to returning to your comfortable home base at the end of each fun-filled day.
-Three outdoor pools
THINGS TO KNOW
There is an elevator in the building.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29647
City/town permit number: 029647
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Updated third-floor condo near beach with three pools, WiFi, AC, & W/D has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.