- As low as $439/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1752 sq ft (163 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1752 square feet
Wood Duck Delight
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Hilton Head, your next vacation destination for all things calming! You'll be located right in between some marvelous attractions, such as the Harbour Town Golf Links, ideal for getting in some good tee-offs with your pals. You'll be located very close to the main entrance of Sea Pines, and just a short bicycle ride to the Park Plaza Shopping Center, where you can go on a shopping spree with your appreciated ones. With access to the Sea Pines Beach Club and its beaches, you'll be able to relax in style! The Stores at Coligny are also a short drive away, the quintessential spot for all things amazing, including multiple dine-in eateries and stores.
Head back home and walk in through the front door to find your own personal slice of Hilton Head heaven. It's here that you'll be able to make some memorable memories with your adored ones. This vacation rental features a series of amenities for your convenience, such as an outdoor firepit, a full kitchen equipped with appliances so you can prepare up something spectacular for everybody, and a patio area. Sit down in the living area and take a much-needed nap. Afterward, look forward to feasting at the dining room table with some cold drinks, then ending the nighttime with a good movie, courtesy of the streaming services available.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services will require a guest account to access.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32730
City/town permit number: 069132
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your family choose dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Heartwarming home with firepit, gas grill, deck, patio, kitchen, & washer/dryer has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.