- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Pack your beachwear and golf clubs to prepare for an ultimate South Carolina escape. Located a short walk or bicycle ride from Shipyard Beach access and golf course, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home puts Hilton Head’s historical attractions conveniently at your fingertips. Venture out to Coligny Beach Park by day, bicycle along the island’s network of trails in the afternoon, and relax with appreciated ones and a glass of wine on the porch by nighttime. This coastal vacation rental has something for everybody!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Prime Location | Waterfront | 1,450 Sq Ft | Free WiFi
Ideal for your next Hilton Head hideaway, this comfortable home offers painless access to the beach, golfing, and close by attractions ensuring your vacation is full of relaxation and convenience!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Screened-in porch, dining table, lounge chairs, bench
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, cooking basics & spices, drip coffee maker, toaster, stainless steel appliances
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, fireplace, open floor plan, formal dining table
GENERAL: Washer/dryer, towels, linens, complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, ceiling fans
PARKING: Garage (2 cars), covered parking (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES & PARKS: Shipyard Beach Access (0.9 miles), Coligny Beach Park (3.0 miles), Burkes Beach (5.4 miles), Driessen Beach Park (5.7 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (6.2 miles), Hilton Head Island Beach (6.3 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Sea Pines Forest Preserve (3.2 miles), Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina (3.5 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (5.5 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (5.5 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (7.6 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (12.7 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Shipyard Golf Club (0.7 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (4.0 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Adore III (5.3 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (5.3 miles), Arthur Hills Golf Course (5.9 miles), The Heritage Golf Collection on Hilton Head Island (6.7 miles), Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run (7.8 miles), Dolphin Head Gold Club (11.9 miles)
DRINKS: Hilton Head Brewing Company (7.2 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (7.4 miles)
AIRPORTS: Hilton Head Airport (8.7 miles), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (47.1 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located at the front door, facing out towards the entrance. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hilton Head Island. Shipyard Golf Course and Legendary Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Hilton Head Hideaway - Walk to Beach & Golf Club! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is right for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.