- As low as $230/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Located in Shipyard Plantation, this delightful town home is just a short walk from the ocean, resort-style swimming pool, the world famed Van Der Meer Tennis Resort, and world-class golf courses!
This corner unit opens up to an open floor plan, wood floor throughout and golf course vistas. The entry offers a half bath, refreshed kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and dining room, seating six. The living room features a sleeper couch, appreciate seat and two chairs with a intelligent, flat screen TV. There are two sliding doors to the deck with seating for four people and a gas grille.
The second floor offers a cavernous master bedroom with king bed, TV, and private bath with walk in shower. The guest bedroom has two double beds, TV and a hall bathroom with tub/shower combination.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, snorkeling, and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summer is high season in Hilton Head. Book your Hilton Head rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group choose the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Newly Updated!! Golfview Short walk to the beach - 191 The Greens, Shipyard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the host before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.